Can I apply for a U.S. passport at City Hall?
Yes. Malibu City Hall is designated by the U.S. Department of State as an authorized Passport Acceptance Facility. Services offered include: processing of new applications or replacement of lost or stolen passports, requests for changes or amendments to a current passport, passport photos and more. For more information, including links to forms, current fees and instructions, go to the City Clerk's Passport Acceptance Office.

Show All Answers

1. Am I required to get a permit for a party at my home?
2. Do I need a business license to do business in Malibu?
3. Is the Malibu Pier open?
4. Can I apply for a U.S. passport at City Hall?
5. My neighbor is remodeling, how early may he begin work?
6. I am moving to Malibu - who do I call to hook up utilities?
7. When and where may I drop off oil and similar items for recycling?
8. When is City Hall open?
9. Where can I have a wedding in Malibu?
10. Where can I obtain a Marriage License?
11. Does Malibu Have a Rent Control Law?