The Corporation meets on an as-needed basis.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Agendas for prior meetings are available through the City's OnBase Portal by selecting CC - Commissions & Boards, then Malibu Public Financing Corporation.
About the Corporation
The Malibu Public Financing Corporation was established by City Council Resolution No. 05-52 as a California nonprofit, public benefit corporation to assist in the undertaking of the financing and acquisition and construction of public facilities, and to provide assistance with respect to potential future financings.
Board of Directors:
- Mikke Pierson, President, Appointed November 2018
- Paul Grisanti, Vice President, Appointed November 2020
- Karen Farrer, Appointed November 2016
- Bruce Silverstein, Appointed November 2020
- Steve Uhring, Appointed November 2020
Each Director has a mailbox at City Hall. It is preferred that mail be addressed to the Board of Directors at:
Malibu City Hall
23825 Stuart Ranch Road
Malibu, CA 90265