On October 23, the County of Los Angeles Department of Public Health issued the latest revision to the Health Officer Order for Reopening Safer at Work and in the Community for Control of COVID-19, which includes the following provisions:
- Permits batting cages, miniature golf and go cart racing to operate outside only. Arcades and other indoor family entertainment operations remain closed
- Permits personal care establishments to offer services indoors with modifications
- Clarifies permitted food services at Indoor Malls and Shopping Centers
- Increases the percentage of students with IEPs and ELs, and other high need students allowed at any one time on a K-12 campus from 10% to 25%
- Permits schools to reopen TK-2nd Grades for classroom instruction only with a waiver application approved by the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health
A separate Health Officer Order Revision also modified previously issued protocols for wineries, now allowing outdoor wine service without the requirement to provide meals.
For the latest information regarding the County's response to the COVID-19 pandemic, visit the County Public Health Department webpage or MalibuCity.org/Coronavirus.