The Keep LA County Dining Grant application will be available from Monday, December 7, 2020, at 8:00 a.m. until Tuesday, December 8, 2020, at 5 p.m., or until 2,500 applications are received, whichever comes first.
The Program is only available to small businesses located in Los Angeles County, not including the Cities of Los Angeles and Pasadena, that can show their business was impacted by COVID-19. Businesses that have received assistance from any other CARES Act-funded programs, are not eligible.
Restaurants that provided outdoor dining as of November 24, 2020, will be given preference and selected based on order of submission.
Your business is eligible IF:
- You have a fixed brick and mortar location with a full-service kitchen. (Pop ups and food trucks are NOT eligible).
- Restaurants with less than a total count of 25 employees at the time of application.
- You are located within Los Angeles County, but NOT in the Cities of Los Angeles or Pasadena.
- You do not have more than five business locations. Those with multiple locations, but with five or less, may only submit one application.
- You are NOT a corporate-owned franchise.
- Your restaurant has a current inspection grade of “C” or better.
- Your restaurant was established and operating no later than March 4, 2020.
Learn more about the program and apply at: https://keeplacountydining.lacda.org/