- City Government
- City Departments
- Community Services
- Facilities & Parks
- Facility Rental Information
Facility Rental Information
How do I make a reservation?
A signed Facility Use Permit is issued when all submission materials have been reviewed and approved by City staff. Submission materials include a completed online application, security deposit, fees, and insurance. Some rentals will require additional permitting.
Step 1: Review our available parks and amenities, and hours, rules, rates, and fees to choose the right site for your needs.
Step 2: Review the City’s insurance requirements and regulations.
Step 3: Provide information regarding the number of guests, length of your event, and a list of service vendors (if multiple vendors are planned, an aerial map will be required) to the correct City staff member listed below for review.
Step 4: Fill out an online application and include all information listed in step 3.
Step 5: Upon tentative approval, a City staff member will provide you with an invoice upon which the security deposit is due. Submit all remaining fees, forms, and insurance to the Community Services Department no less than 14 days prior to the event or the date requested by City staff.
Step 6: A City staff member will send you the final, signed permit for your rental before the planned date.
Rental Application, Rules, and Fee Sheet
- Online Facility Rental Application
- Facility Rental Fees and Rules
- Facility Rental Plastic-Free Rules
- Facility Rental Insurance Requirements
Quick Rental Reference, Amenities Guide, and Facility Locations
- ABC's of facility rentals at Malibu Bluffs Park
- ABC's of facility rentals at the Michael Landon Center
- Facility Listings and Photos
- Facility Amenities Guide
Facility rental Questions
- Filming, Malibu Bluffs Park, and the Ioki Property email Chris Orosz
- Malibu City Hall including parking lot rentals email Brittany Saleaumua