Temporary Structures


Residents who wish to place a temporary trailer or mobile home on their property must first submit a Temporary Housing Application form to the Planning Department.

Please be advised that temporary housing applications will not be accepted until debris removal has been completed and certified and the functionality of the onsite wastewater treatment system has been verified.

At the December 18, 2018 Special City Council Meeting, the Council determined that Conex Containers could be used as temporary housing on properties where homes were burned in the Woolsey Fire, and would be permitted as a mobile home.


Properties damaged by the Woolsey Fire may be secured with temporary fencing without a permit, provided the fencing meets certain requirements. View Temporary Fencing Requirements.