The City will be available to all of its residents as we begin to rebuild the community together. The Planning Department and Environmental Sustainability Department (ESD) will be available to assist residents as they complete the applications and forms needed to permit debris removal, the installation of temporary housing and erosion control devices, and the reconstruction of damaged homes.
To help residents go through this process, Planning and ESD staff compiled a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and Development Options for properties affected by the fire. Find post-fire information for your onsite wastewater treatment system (OWTS). View the Geotechnical Review Flowchart and Submittal Requirements for rebuilds.
The City is now accepting Building Plan Check submittals for Administrative Plan Reviews for Woolsey Fire Rebuild projects – To check if your project qualifies and how to obtain authorization to submit to Building Plan Check, please review the Concurrent Submittal Agreement.
CITY HALL SERVICES & HOURS:
FIRE REBUILD COUNTER
- Monday - Thursday 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday - 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
PLANNING AND BUILDING SAFETY PUBLIC COUNTER
- Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Environmental health public counter
- Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM; or by appointment with Environmental Health staff
- Monday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM; Tuesday and Thursday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM; or by appointment with Geotechnical staff