Documents & Resources
Environmental Impact Report
On January 12, 2015, the City Council held a public hearing and adopted Resolution No. 15 to 05 adopting the Findings of Fact required by the California Environmental Quality Act, certifying the Environmental Impact Report (EIR) and Erratum No. 1, and adopting a Statement of Overriding Consideration and Mitigation Monitoring and Report Program.
The Final EIR, Erratum No. 1 to the Final EIR, Draft EIR, & Recirculated Draft EIR are available for review at Malibu City Hall. Contact the Planning Department at 310-456-2489, ext. 374, to request a CD. (State Clearinghouse Number 2013111075).
- Final EIR
- Notice of Determination
- City Council Resolution No. 15-05 - Adopted by the City Council on January 12, 2015, approving CDP No. 13 to 057 and CUP No. 13 to 005 for Phase One of the Project, and certifying the Final EIR including adopted Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program
- Ordinance No. 393 - Adopted by the City Council on June 22, 2015, and certified by the California Coastal Commission on August 12, 2015, putting into effect the LCPA and associated ZTA
- Erratum No.1 to Final EIR
Building Sanitary Sewer Lateral Construction Guidelines
These guidelines establish requirements to connect with the Civic Center Wastewater Treatment Facility. A Building Sanitary Sewer Lateral (Sewer Lateral) that is properly installed and maintained will reduce the risk of sanitary sewer overflows and backup by minimizing inflow and infiltration into the sewer system. It will also minimize blockages due to pipe failure or root intrusion.
Meetings & Public Hearings
The City Council conducted several public hearings in the process of approving the Civic Center Wastewater Treatment Facility project, including:
- January 25, 2016 - Established Assessment District No. 2015-1 and approved the Assessment Engineer's Report
- June 22, 2015 - Ordinance No. 393 adopted
- June 8, 2015 - Public Hearing to Consider Coastal Commission's Modifications to the LCP
- January 12, 2015 - City Council Public Hearing for Final EIR, CDP, and Code Amendments:
For a complete list of meetings and related reports, including Planning Commission and Coastal Commission hearings, contact the Planning Department.